DIGITAL MARKETING & STRATEGIC PLANNING
With our creative solutions, you can boost your brand’s profile and strengthen your identity in your niche.
SoDigital builds your brand and converts leads into loyal customers. We help you stand out from the crowd. From competitive analysis to communicating your brand’s story, we are here to help.
We Got Started Because We Want to Make it A Better Place
As a leading creative & Digital Marketing agency, we offer a variety of services to promote your brand and enhance its presence. By strengthening your brand identity, SoDigital will help you turn leads into loyal customers. We can help you stand out from the crowd by doing a detailed competitor analysis or repositioning your brand story.
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MARKETING
Our list of digital marketing benefits has almost 12 benefits. Brand awareness is boosted, perceptions concerning digital marketing are changed, and low-speed sales are driven.
An essential aspect of digital marketing is having multi-tiered advertising platforms.
BENEFITS OF DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
What matters most is how you prioritize your time. Digital marketing offers many benefits, but it is very important to assign the right team to your campaign to reap the benefits.
Thus, building a team of in-house marketers or hiring a digital marketing agency can contribute to your success.
HOW DIGITAL MARKETING WORKS
The art of marketing a brand on the internet is known as “Digital Marketing.” Using digital marketing, companies can build and manage their brands throughout a customer’s lifetime, in a different way than traditional advertising.
We help you digitally
Ready to join Our Digital Marketing Services?
SoDigital is a digital marketing strategy that accelerates your company’s growth.
With help from our full-service digital agency, companies can attract, convert & retain more customers. We provide integrated solutions to maximize ROI for clients.
The digital strategy establishes overall direction that a business will follow
We go deep in Understanding your business, How?
- We can generate leads via search engine and social media ads that direct visitors to a landing page where they can contact us.
- Based on website traffic, social media, and email campaigns, your sales team will be more productive with marketing automation.
- Lead maintenance can be very efficiently accomplished using automated email marketing.
- The marketing funnel is divided into three stages: the beginning, the middle, and the end.
Everything you need to know
We help you build a powerful search profile no matter what the competition looks like.
A customized search strategy is developed based on an analysis of your entire process and protects you against future threats.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Digital Marketing ?
The term Digital Marketing refers to marketing that targets smartphones, laptops, tablets, and any other device that is connected to the internet.
While digital marketing focuses on apps, blogs, websites, social media, email and online content, traditional marketing is all about radio, TV, print and film.
What is the difference between Digital Marketing and Digital Advertising ?
Using Digital Marketing, businesses can increase visibility, share information about their products, engage with audiences, and monitor their online reputation.
Digital Advertising allows businesses to advertise and promote their products, offer discounts or specials, and attract customers. The purpose of digital marketing is to identify and engage a target market audience.
Would my company benefit from Digital Marketing Services ?
Yes, absolutely yes. Even if digital marketing doesn’t replace traditional marketing strategies, businesses will fail if they don’t include it in their strategies. It’s that simple.
What is Inbound Marketing?
By the end of 2015, HubSpot Digital Marketing had introduced the term “Inbound Marketing”. They explained:
With inbound marketing, you create relevant content and experiences to attract customers. The goal of inbound marketing is to answer people’s questions, while outbound marketing produces leads.
Outbound marketing is when an advertisement interrupts your TV show regardless of who you are or what you need. On the other hand, inbound marketing is that “How To” blog that you found by searching organically Google.
What services do Digital Marketing Agencies provide ?
These are some of the essential services provided by a digital marketing agency:
- Website Development & Design : Your website should include informative and engaging content, a clear layout, a robust branding design, and links to your social media channels.
- branding: The design of your company’s logo and color scheme must appeal to your clients, engage them, and encourage them to choose you over your competitors.
- SEO: You can boost your website’s visibility on search engines, especially Google. A key aspect of SEO is to create and maintain a content-rich website with well-optimized pages, inbound links, and social shares
- Google Ads: This is a highly cost effective and user-friendly form of online advertising that can increase your website’s online traffic instantly.
- Social Media Engagement: Using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others you can dramatically improve brand awareness and recognition
What are the benefits from Digital Marketing ?
Digital marketing has endless benefits! The primary goal of digital marketing is to increase traffic to your website from qualified users. When digital marketing tactics are used to guide users through their online journey, conversions can increase.
One of the biggest strengths of digital marketing is how it complements each other. When your digital strategy is effective, your marketing message will also be cohesive.
There are numerous advantages of digital marketing compared to traditional marketing. One advantage of digital marketing is flexibility. A digital campaign can be changed over time, unlike a traditional campaign where you can’t change anything.
What skills should a Digital Marketer have ?
These skills are essential for any digital marketer:
- Taking a user-centered perspective when planning and thinking.
- Increasing efficiency and tech-savvy.
- Apply data analytics, such as Google Analytics, to new solutions to boost online traffic and conversions.
- Understand content marketing to engage target audiences effectively.
- To run an effective digital marketing campaign, you need to understand SEO and SEM.
What are the other roles in Digital Marketing ?
Your agency may be able to handle this if you offer specialized services and are a small business. Let’s run down the types of roles commonly found at digital marketing agencies:
- As a marketing manager
- CMO (Chief Marketing Officer)
- DMM (Digital Marketing Manager)
- DMS (Digital Marketing Specialist)
- SEM / SEO Specialist
- SMM (Social Media Manager)
- CM (Community Manager)
- Digital Content Manager
- Digital PR
It's time for you to get started with video marketing if you haven't already. Especially now, when traditional marketing is waning and video marketing has become a popular medium, video marketing has become a key tool for businesses of all sizes. With this detailed...
CONTENT IS FIRE. SOCIAL MEDIA IS GASOLINE.Jay Barer once said, "Content is Fire. Social Media is Gasoline". No doubt about it. In order to create shareable and original digital content, brands strive to be original. As brands make every effort to create better...
This post explores tips and techniques for framing, writing, and e-mailing cold emails effectively. The process is enjoyable regardless of how much experience you have. WHAT EXACTLY IS A COLD-EMAIL ? According to Wikipedia, A cold email doesn't involve any prior...